Robin Jones, managing director of Wrexham-based family bakers The Village Bakery, has been announced as interim Chair of the new Food an
Academy training provider Nottingham Trent University is set to create a new part-time Multidisciplinary Masters Degree for the food indu
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about 15 hours agoMassive thank you to @ProduceWorld @DFSeafoods and New England Seafood for their support today at the #IGDawards
- about 15 hours agoGreat day today presenting to @IGD_Events judges for the #IGDawards keep your fingers crossed for us!
- about 16 hours agoWishing the best for our #TastyJobs team at the @IGD_Events awards with @DFSeafoods @Produceworld and #NESeafood! http://t.co/dL5no0aJTU
- about 16 hours agoWe're excited to announce we'll be exhibiting @FoodMattersLive in November, along with @TrentUni @develop_u come and see us!
- about 17 hours agoRT @FoodMattersLive: Food Matters Live is a new annual event exploring the relationship between food, health & nutrition. Register now at h…