The National Skill Academy for Food & Drink has launched a UK-wide drive to propel women up the industry career ladder.
Skills expert Sue Densley, who took a lead role in in helping employers including McDonalds and Flybe to turn their in-house training int
The process of completing the qualification will enable businesses to ensure that their employees are fully aware of the very different t
Delegates will learn to deliver training programmes to others effectively and will cover the following subjects: 1.
This unique course gives flavourists a chance to really focus on the components and construction of a savoury flavour undertaking practi
- about a day agoBest young butchers in Wales aim to be top of the chops. Read more here http://t.co/a8fboNpn4T
- about @days agoRT @FDFTasteSuccess: . @sheffhallamuni Open Day today, come to Eric Mensforth, chat about engineering in UK's largest manufacturing sector,…
- about @days agoRT @TastyCareers: There are around 7,200 business in the UK food & drink manufacturing industry of which.... http://t.co/nFnpiZ3T9E
- about @days agoRT @TastyCareers: The UK food & drink industry employs almost 400,000 people... http://t.co/jAAZRcR8VW
- about @days agoRT @FDFTasteSuccess: Are you coming to @sheffhallamuni Open Day on Saturday? Come speak to us, it's all about #foodengineering http://t.co/…